Lithium-Ion batteries included in electronic cigarettes are similar to the batteries used across the world in everyday devices like mobile phones and are considered safe, but there can be some personal safety risks if not used properly. All Vape Pod Kit batteries have gone through extensive testing and all regulated devices have a built-in protection circuit, but it is of highly importance to keep the following points in mind to ensure that you are using your batteries safely.
- Use the On/Off feature when your electronic cigarette is not in use.
- Only use the charger supplied on your product's packaging. Different batteries may use different chargers.
- Never leave charging vaping batteries unattended unless you are using a charging safety bag.
- Never submerge batteries in water or expose to extremely low/high temperatures.
- Safely dispose of batteries once they have reached their end of life (WEE Derivative).
- Always carry loose batteries in non-conductive containers, plastic or cardboard are fine, and never with metal/metallic objects such as loose change or keys, as it can be extremely dangerous.
Stay safe and use common sense while using electronic cigarette batteries and you will not incur in any risks. If you need any additional safety information or general advice on the products you have bought from us please feel free to get in touch with us by contacting us, or visit one of our vape stores around London.